Yonsei School of Business
Beginning of Contents
Residential program launched in 2011
- Duration: 5 weeks (late June- late July)
- Location: Korea & Hong Kong
- Components: Lectures, company visits, projects
- Course load: 6 credits
- Participants: 10 Yonsei & 10 CMC students
Overview of the Program
- Designed for Yonsei and CMC students who are interested in understanding the challenges and opportunities for the Asian economic powers and the US.
- An interdisciplinary program for future leaders in business emphasizing a liberal arts perspective for understanding the historical, cultural, and social contexts of the most pressing world affairs, with a focus on East Asia.
- Students will gain an understanding of the relevant theories and concepts from CMC and Yonsei faculty members, and a real world perspective from leaders in public, private, and social sectors through curricular and experiential learning.
End of Contents
Display Page Loading Image