2000 박사 University of South Carolina (MIS)
1995 박사 Yonsei University (Accounting)
1988 석사 Yonsei University (Accounting)
1986 학사 Yonsei University (Business)
교학부학장, 경영대학, 2012. 12 - 2015. 2
부원장, 상남경영원, 2012. 9 - 2013. 2
정교수, 연세대학교, 2012-현재
객원교수, Goizueta Business School at Emory University, 2011
부교수, 연세대학교, 2007-2012
조교수, 연세대학교, 2003-2007
조교수, University of Colorado at Denver, 2000-2003
객원 조교수, University of California, Riverside, 1999-2000
정보시스템 분석과 설계
Organizational Effectiveness of Information Technology
IT and Social Network
IT and Digital Innovation
IT and Individual Impacts
주요 연구 논문 및 저서
24. Kim, Hyeon Jeong, Lee, C. C., Yun, H., and Im, K. S. 2015. An examination of work exhaustion in the mobile enterprise environment. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 100: 255-266.
23. Im, Kun Shin, Grover, Varun, and Teng, James T. C. 2013. Do large firms become smaller by using information technology? Information Systems Research 24(2): 470-491.
22. Kim, Chy Heon, Kim, Joon S., and Im, K. S. 2012. A resource-based perspective on three IT resources and their relationships in IT outsourcing. Information Systems Review 14(3): 53-74.
21. Min, S. H., Overby, J. W., and Im, K. S. 2012. Relationships between desired attributes, consequences and purchase frequency. Journal of Consumer Marketing 29(6): 423-435.
20. Choi, Hun, Im, Kun Shin, and Kim, Jinwoo. 2012. A comparative study of the motivational orientation type on users' behavior: focusing on ubiquitous computing services. Multimedia Tools and Applications: 1-16.
19. Han, Kunsoo, Oh, Wonseok, Im, Kun Shin, Chang, Ray, Oh, Hyelim, and Pinsonneault, Alain. 2012. Value Co-Creation and Wealth Spillover in Open Innovation Alliances. MIS Quarterly 36(1): 291-315.
18. Kim, N., Im, K. S., and Ulgado, F. 2011. Cross-cultural differences in justice perceptions for service recovery. Journal of Korean Marketing Association 26(1): 73-98.
17. Park, Joo Yeon, Im, Kun Shin, and Kim, Joon S. 2011. The Role of IT Human Capability in the Knowledge Transfer Process in IT Outsourcing Context. Information & Management 48(1): 53-61.
16. Shim, Sang Min, Suh, Kil-Soo, and Im, Kun Shin. 2010. The Impacts of Media Symbol Variety on Performance in Virtual Teams. Journal of Information Technology Applications & Management 17(3): 83-97.
15. Cha, J. Y. and Im, Kun Shin. 2009. The Effects of Virtual Reality Advertisement on Consumer’s Intention to Purchase: Focused on Rational and Emotional Responses. Asia Pacific Journal of Information Systems 19(4): 101-124.
14. Suh, Kil-Soo, Im, Kun Shin, Shim, Sang Min, and Seo, Eung Kyo. 2009. Revisiting Group Polarization and Computer-Mediated Communication: Effects of Anonymity. Yonsei Business Review 46(2): 195-215.
13. Yoon, Yongki and Im, Kun Shin. 2008. Evaluating IT Outsourcing Customer Satisfaction and its Impact on Firm Performance in Korea. International Journal of Technology Management 43(1/2/3): 160-175.
12. Choi, Hun, Kim, Jinwoo, and Im, Kun Shin. 2008. The Empirical Study on the Moderating Effects of Masculinity/Femininity on the Use of Mobile Internet Services: Comparison of Korean and Japanese Users. Korean Academy of International Business Journal 19 (1): 79-107.
11. Choi, H., Lee, M., Im, Kun Shin, and Kim, J. 2007. Contribution to Quality of Life: A New Outcome Variable for Mobile Data Service. Journal of the Association for Information Systems 8 (12): 598-618.
10. Lee, Jeung Hun and Im, Kun Shin. 2007. An Empirical Study on the Impacts of CIO Skills on IS Capabilities. Yonsei Business Review 44(2): 129-161.
9. Jung, Seung-Min, Kim, Joon S., and Im, Kun Shin Im. 2007. The Impacts of IT Infrastructure Flexibility on New Product Competitive Advantages. Journal of MIS Research 17 (2): 1-28.
8. Park, Joo-Yeon, Kim, Joon S., and Im, Kun Shin. 2006. The Effects of IT Human Capability on Knowledge Transfer in Information Systems Outsourcing. Journal of MIS Research 16 (2): 87-110.
7. Yoon, Yongki and Im, Kun Shin. 2005. An Evaluation System for IT Outsourcing Customer Satisfaction Using the Analytic Hierarchy Process. Journal of Global Information Management 13 (4): 53-75.
6. Park, Choong Shin, Kim, Joon S., and Im, Kun Shin. 2005. The Impact of Comprehensive Decision-Making of Information Technology Investment on Firm Performance. Journal of MIS Research 15 (3): 163-186.
5. Kim, Gi Moon, Park, Choong Shin, Kim, Joon S., Lee, Ho Geun, and Im, Kun Shin. 2005. An Empirical Study on Research Diversity in “Journal of MIS Research. Journal of MIS Research 15(2): 149-170.
4. Lee, Jae Ik, and Im, Kun Shin. 2005. An Empirical Study on the Determinant Factors of Intended Use of Real-Estate Direct Transaction Websites. Yonsei Business Review 42(2): 117-148.
3. Yi, Mun Y. and Im, Kun Shin. 2004. Predicting Computer Task Performance: Personal Goal and Self-Efficacy. Journal of Organizational and End User Computing 16 (2): 20-37.
2. Im, K. S., Dow, K. and Grover, V. 2001. A Reexamination of IT Investment and the Market Value of the Firm: An Event Study Methodology. Information Systems Research, 12 (1): 103-117.
1. Im, K. S. and Grover, V. 1998. A Case for Client/Server Computing in Contemporary Organizations. Journal of Information Technology Management, 9 (2): 1-12.
주요 학술활동 및 수상
Oustanding Teaching Award, Yonsei Universtiy, 2008
Oustanding Teaching Award, School of Business Yonsei University, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008
Executive Secretary, Korea Chapter for AIS, 2007-2008
Member, Korea Society of Management Information Systems, 2003-present
Member, Korean Academy Society of Business Administration, 2003-present
Member, Association for Information Systems, 2000-Present
페이지 로딩중 ...